Photography is my passion, and I’m always trying to take some amazing photos.
Here’s an original post by me of things you might be obsessed with photography!
- You have a facebook and/or Instagram page for photography
- You have to take a photo of something everywhere you go.
- You have to take photos of the beautiful Christmas decorations at the mall or outside.
- You have or want a canon camera.
- You want to take a photo of a specific thing (like a Christmas decoration) at least 50 times to get the perfect focus.
- You take a lot of close ups.
- You go to a event with lots of photography (such as a tree lighting ceremony) and you take 100 photos and only 3 of the photos are the best ones
- Your starter camera is your phone. That’s how I got obsessed.
- When you go somewhere you’ve never been, you have to take lots of photos.
- You follow a lot of facebook, Instagram, pinterest and tumblr accounts about photography.
- You have to make sure your photo isn’t blurry or has people in it.
That’s all I can think about for now. Any other suggestions for a possible part 2? Let me know in the comments!